Saturday, July 18, 2009

Slow July

Just a few words here. Not a lot to say.

Brownie, who has always been an outdoor cat, seems to have no desire to to go outside. And who could blame her? It's stinkin' hot! The temp only cools down to about 80 at night. How anybody ever lived in Florida before air conditioning is just beyond me.

Brown has finally taken to the litter box. I just had to put one behind the TV where poor Blackie kept going, which caused me to make him stay in more than he had wanted. The 2nd time she used the box for whatever reason she kicked all the litter to one side and half of it wound up on my carpet. Fortunately that was a 1 time thing and now she will even use the liter box in the kitchen that Hairy always used to use.

Speaking of Hairy no I'm still not over losing her. Not a half hour goes by that I don't think of her. And my anger towards the idiot pit bull owner has not let up 1 little bit. I'm hearing from more and more animal lovers about the insane problem of pit bulls. Not all dogs, mine you, but pit pulls specifically. I'm thinking it's not unjustified to demand of the government very tight regulation of the ownership of these known killers. My opinion may indeed be biased but clearly I am not alone in my disdain for this breed.

On a lighter note summer here is now in full bloom and Fall will be here all to soon. So go out and enjoy life outdoors while you can still soak up the warmth. Spend some quality time with your friends & family. You'll be glad you did come next December! lol

No comments: